The HotForex Fast and Glorious Competition. Start trading for your chance to win a share of the $10,000 prize pool. Entering the competition is easy and requires a minimum deposit of only $100.
Registration Period: 19th August 2015 – 20th November 2015.
Trading Period:1st September 2015 – 20th November 2015.
To participate: Fund a live account with a minimum of $100
How to get: The Traders with the highest percentage return will win the Contest
- The HotForex Fast and Glorious Competition registration period will run from 19 August until 20 November 2015. Only Clients with an approved and funded myHotForex account are eligible to participate in this competition.
- To be eligible to participate in the HotForex Fast and Glorious Competition, the client must open an additional account for the Fast and Glorious Competition and can either make a new deposit or an internal transfer of at least $100 USD to the new account.
- Multiple deposits into the HotForex Fast and Glorious accounts are permitted. However, the minimum incremental (additional) deposit is 100 USD. Accounts that do not satisfy the minimum deposit levels will not be included in the performance calculations and therefore will not be included in the competition.
- No Bonus can be applied to Fast and Glorious Contest accounts.
- A minimum of 10 trades must be executed between 1 September 2015 and 20 November 2015 for a Client to be eligible to win and receive any reward in the Contest. If this minimum is not met, the Client will be disqualified from the Contest.
- HotForex Fast and Glorious Competition accounts will not be activated until the start of the trading period. The HotForex Fast and Glorious Competition trading period will run from 1 September 2015 at 00:01 Server Time (GMT +3) until 20 November2015 at 23:59 Server Time (GMT +2).
- A Client’s HotForex Fast and Glorious Competition account will be activated at the start of the trading period upon successful transfer of the minimum deposit of USD 100 into his/ her Fast and Glorious Competition account