Available Dates : 31 Dec: 2014
Get a £50 bonus every time you refer a friend to TraderWorld and your friend will receive a £50 bonus also
We know there is no higher praise than you recommending us to your friends, family or colleagues and believe loyalty should be rewarded so each time you refer a brand new trader to us, a £50 bonus will be credited to your account and as an additional incentive your friend will receive a £50 bonus also.
There’s no cap either -If you keep referring friends we’ll keep crediting your account so don’t delay, fill out the referral details below and start to reap the reward.
*Terms and conditions apply please click for full details.
This Referral programme is provided by TraderWorld. By applying for the Referral Programme the participants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the programme you acknowledge and accept that you are prohibited from presenting yourself as being an agent or employee of TraderWorld. Participation in the referral programme shall not constitute or be deemed to constitute any form of partnership, association or joint venture between TraderWorld and the referrer. Under the referral program the referrer shall not act in any capacity that requires the referrer to enter in to an introducing Broker arrangement.
- By participating in the Programme you acknowledge and consent to TraderWorld sending the individual named in the form an email invitation to open a TraderWorld account. You warrant that you have obtained prior consent from the individual named in the form to receive the email from TraderWorld.
- To be eligible to qualify for any bonus under the referral programme with TraderWorld, the referrer must be a direct client of TraderWorld and have a relationship with the individual referred.
- The qualifying bonus available under the referral programme is subject to the referee funding their account with the minimum funding requirement of £200.
- TraderWorld shall not provide any advice or accept any liability in relation to any tax obligation you may incur as a result of any bonus. Participants are advised to obtain independent advice in respect to any tax implications as a result of any bonus awarded to the referrer or the referee.