Take part in the spectacular demo contest organized by OctaFX and hosted by Forex-TSD forum!
Have you ever reached the limit of your trading possibilities? Have you ever traded out of your comfort zone, managing all the risks in effective and profitable manner? OctaFX presents you with an opportunity to try , having an initial deposit of $10000 on your Trading Sprint Demo contest account!
The Contest duration is 1 month, but this time, registration lasts to the very end of the competition – it’s never too late to join the sprint and compete!
Traders step in the competition as equals at the start-line: account type conditions are similar to OctaFX ECN account, as well as the trading tools, 1:500 leverage and 0.1 lot minimal trading volume, and only the quality of trading can affect your rank!
Contest rules and regulations
- The contest name is “OctaFX Trading Sprint”, hereinafter referred to as the Contest.
- The Contest is organized and run by Octa Markets Incorporated, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
- The Contest duration is 2 weeks from the start date to the finish date.
- Registration for the Contest is announced 2 weeks ahead of its start. Anyone can register to take part while the contest is running.
- Contest prizes:
- 1st place is awarded with 2500 USD
- 2nd place is awarded with 1500 USD
- 3rd place is awarded with 1000 USD
- 4th place is awarded with 700 USD
- 5th place is awarded with 300 USD
- Only persons of legal age can take part in the Contest.
- One person can only open one contest account.
- Each participant agrees to provide real data during the registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Contest.
- ANY KIND of IP match will be subject to disqualification.
- Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
- The Company reserves the right to reject or disqualify any participant without explaining the reason. Reasons for disqualification may include opening big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs in different trading accounts at approximately the same time, as well as the usage of failures in the quote flow for getting guaranteed profit, or any other kinds of cheating.