Dates : 31 Dec: 2014
Bonus offer : Get 100% bonus on deposits up to $500
Available: All New Clients
Each customer who funds his trading account with us will receive a cash bonus of up to 51% of the initial deposit (or maximum $15,000).
How does it work.
Customers can receive a bonus up to 51% of the deposit amount, however the maximum dollar value of any bonus cannot exceed $15000.
- For deposits of up to $500 the bonus amount is 100%.
- For deposits of up to $1000 the bonus amount is 40%.
- For deposits from $1001 to $3000 – maximum $500.
- For deposits $3001 and to $6000 – maximum $1000.
- For deposits $6001 and to $10000 – maximum $1500.
- For deposits $10001 and to $25000 – maximum $2000.
- For deposits $25001 and to $55000 – maximum $4000.
- For deposits $55001 and to $100000 – maximum $7000.
- For deposits $100001 and to $200000 – maximum $10000.
- For deposits above $2000001 – maximum $15000.
- After the deposit is made, before making any trades, the customer receives the amount of the bonus as described above.
- Trading starts from 0.01 lot (equals to $1000 in USD denominated currency pairs).
- Trading leverage depends on the balance in the account and will change automatically with the change of the current balance. Minimum leverage is 1:50, maximum possible leverage is 1:1100. For more details of the available leverage options customers can access their trader’s room profiles on our site.
- The amount of the bonus is credited to the trading account.
- The amount of the bonus cannot be changed.
- Withdrawal conditions:
- Funds can be withdrawn from the account at any time, except the amount of the bonus, providing the account does not have any open positions at the time. All open positions must be closed before the funds may be withdrawn.
- The amount of the bonus (plus of course any profit from trading activity) may be withdrawn providing that the customer has made a number of trades, total amount of which is equal the amount of the bonus divided by 10, within a period of 2 calendar months from the day the bonus is credited into the account. For example, if the bonus was $50, total volume of trades made by the client must be equal to 5 lots. If the bonus was $100 – the volume of trades must be equal to 10 lots. When calculating the necessary volume of trades, hedging trades, i.e. opening of the opposite trades in order to hedge own positions, are not taken into the account.
- If any amount is withdrawn from the account before the conditions specified in 6.2 are completed, the bonus amount is automatically cancelled.
- Only Forex trades are eligible for this bonus offer. For example, if you plan to trade only CFDs, you would not be able to receive the bonus under this offer.