Registration Window :01 May – 31 May 2014
Trading Window :01 June – 30 June 2014
Terms and Conditions
* Registration window starts at Thursday 1st May 2014 and ends at Saturday 31st May 2014.
* Trading window starts at Sunday 1st June 2014 and ends at Monday 30th June 2014.
* The trading account settings are set to 100,000 Account Balance, 1:100 Leverage, 100% Margin call and 20% Stop Out.
* The winning positions are determined by the final highest account balance.
* The Total Prize for the Competition is 2,000.00 USD.
Once the trading window starts, the ranking results will be updated live on OloFX website and will stop updating when the competition ends. The top 7 traders will be listed in the rankings tab with their full names and current account balance.
* OloFX reserves the right to disqualify participants with inaccurate registration details and to reject the provision of any winning prizes. The winning participant is required to provide reasonable proof of identity (copy of passport or of identity card) as well as any other document needed for complete customer verification (recent utility bill or bank statement). Failure to provide valid documents may result in termination of account.
* All participants can trade during the hours that the market is open, from 00:00 am on Sunday/Monday until Friday 00:00am.
* Each participant can take part in the competition with only one trading account. It is compulsory that the real name and email address is used when registering for the competition.
* Prize funds will be deposited as bonus in the live trading account of the individual. In order to receive the prize, the winner should open a live account with OloFX and provide proper information, as stated in term 6. The prize should be used for trading purposes only and it cannot be withdrawn; profits, however, may be withdrawn at any time.
*How to withdraw the prize: The bonus will be deposited in the winner�s live trading account. The profit can be withdrawn once a volume equal to 10% (of the bonus given) is made.
* Any participant, in case of suspicion in manipulating with trading results, will be automatically disqualified.
*OloFX has the right to disqualify any participant in case of extreme traffic to trading server, due to automated trading systems, robots, expert advisors.
Prize winners will be asked to participate in our PR division, which includes interviews, photo-reports and the public notification through our media about the results of the competition. We will not reveal any personal information (real name etc) without participant�s consent.
* OloFX excludes any participants from United States, Canada, Belize, North Korea and Iran.
*OloFX employees and their relatives are excluded from the competition
By registering for participation in the Competition, the participant accepts these Terms and Conditions.