Available to: 31 Dec 2014
Each trader may receive bonus on each deposit.
How does it work?
Trader contacts us to request the bonus immediately after his deposit, the amount of the bonus is credited to the trading account.
* For deposits of up to $500 the bonus amount is 65%.
* For deposits of up to $1000 the bonus amount is 40%.
* For deposits from $1001 to $3000 – maximum $500.
* For deposits $3001 and to $6000 – maximum $1000.
* For deposits $6001 and to $10000 – maximum $1500.
* For deposits $10001 and to $25000 – maximum $2000.
* For deposits $25001 and to $55000 – maximum $4000.
* For deposits $55001 and to $100000 – maximum $7000.
* For deposits $100001 and to $200000 – maximum $10000.
* For deposits above $2000001 – maximum $15000.
Funds can be withdrawn from the account at any time, except the amount of the bonus, providing the account does not have any open positions at the time.
The amount of the bonus (plus of course any profit from trading activity) may be withdrawn providing that the customer has made a number of trades, total amount of which is equal the amount of the bonus divided by 10, within a period of 2 calendar months from the day the bonus is credited into the account.
For example, if the bonus was $50, total volume of trades made by the client must be equal to 5 lots. If the bonus was $1000 – the volume of trades must be equal to 100 lots.
When calculating the necessary volume of trades, hedging trades (opposite trades opened in order to hedge own positions) are not taken into the account.
If any amount is withdrawn from the account before the conditions are completed, the bonus amount is cancelled.