100% Deposit Bonus and 7-day Risk Free Trading- Trade12

Get 100% Welcome Deposit Bonus and 7-day risk forex free trading, Boost your trading with a free 100% Welcome Deposit Bonus to your Live Trading Account.

Link: Get 100% Welcome Bonus

Link: 50% Exclusive Deposit Bonus

Available to: All new clients

Ending Date: 31 December 2016

Bonus Offer: Get 100% Welcome Deposit Bonus Plus 7-day risk free trade.

1. Introduction

1.1Subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth hereinafter (the “Offer Terms”) and Trade12  Business Terms and Policies set forth on the Trade12 Website (the “Trade12 Website”) , clients that meet the criteria set forth hereinafter, will be eligible for a Tradable Bonus equal to: 100% Welcome Bonus is made in their live Account(s) with Trade12 , provided that the maximum amount of any such Credit Bonus awarded to any particular Eligible Client will be limited to a maximum amount of USD 10.000 in total.

2. Offer Terms

2.1The Offer Terms set forth hereinafter form the basis of the Tradable Bonus whereby Eligible Clients of Trade12 may be rewarded with a 100% Welcome Deposit Bonus to their live Standard Accounts

15 commentsback to post

#1AlanFebruary 16, 2017, 12:40 pm

It’s funny reading the reviews of these forums. I’m in the world of trading for a period of 4 years and all I can say is that you must be too careful and disciplined. You must be careful to study the market first and then operate, because it’s difficult to gain but it’s so easy to lose. I’ve seen different people say that trading is a scam and I think that the majority of these people don’t even know what trading is about. Trading is an ”empire” now and no one can deny this so let the amateurs be amateurs.

#2SaraFebruary 14, 2017, 4:28 pm

Io ho scelto di operare con la Trade12 fra le altre cose per lo spread fisso e sopratutto ribucibile a seconda della cattegoria del trader, ma anche per la possibilita’ di poter scegliere fino a che punto si vuole rischiare. Per me e’ una societa’ affidabile e la consiglio.

#3FerreiraFebruary 9, 2017, 4:37 pm

I suggest trade12 to every novice because I’ve been a beginner when I started with them 3 months ago and they’ve treated me good. I was skeptical at the start and even made some negative operations but my account manager made me recover everything. This is a new company in the world of trading as i know but however they are punctual and polite with their clients. The most important thing is that I’ve made a withdrawal and didn’t have any issue.

#4StokkelFebruary 6, 2017, 12:37 pm

The first thing I want to say is that I’ve chosen an ECN broker because the trading with a Market Maker there’s a risk that the broker operates against you and in most of the operations you will lose and the broker will gain. For me this is an important thing because I’ve had several negative experiences before. At the moment I’m trading with trade12 and I’m very satisfied by their conditions and service.

#5Giovanni PJanuary 24, 2017, 4:07 pm

Trading e uno dei modi piu comodi di guadagno, pero comunque questo non vuol’dire che e semplice. E veramente comodo guadagnare da casa, bar e ovunque ma comunque prima uno si deve informare. Ho visto dei casi dove le persone non informate a riguardo hanno cominciato il trading come un gioco e hanno perso un sacco di soldi. Quindi in questo caso si deve scegliere un broker affidabile. Io opero con trade12 da alcuni mesi e il loro sito e sempre aggiornato con le ultime notizie. In piu’ anche il mio consulente mi aiuta tantissimo con i suoi suggerimenti, e’ davvero uno specialista.

#6PasqualeJanuary 12, 2017, 2:20 pm

I used to trade with another broker but this was before I left trading for a while. Now that I started trading again I wanted to try another broker because I read some negative reviews about my previous broker. I wanted to try trade12 because some of my colleagues whom I trade with in the past recommended it. It looks like a serious broker for the moment but considering the fact that I’ve been away from trading for a while I want to know if anyone who trades with them can give any review about this broker.

#7paolaJanuary 11, 2017, 4:00 pm

Trading e’ una buona possibilita’ per fare soldi. L’importante e’ avere un consulente finanziario che ti aiuta a fare le giuste operazioni. Bisogna collaborare con dei broker che hanno una piatafforma semplice e’ veloce. Questo favorisce le persone che non hanno molta esperienza. Sono molto contenta con trade12 siccome ho appena cominciato a fare trading e vedo che loro mi stanno aiutando a crescer.

#8GiannisDecember 27, 2016, 11:36 am

My experience with this broker has been smooth. The only issue I had was at the beginning when I didnt know anything about trading and had problems in installing and understanding the platform. However they gave me the necessary support and everything went well. At the moment I’m waiting for my account managers call to make some important operations as he promised me to gain a nice amount before the years end.

#9CarterDecember 7, 2016, 2:30 pm

Un po scettico ho aperto anch’io un account con loro depositando solo 100 Euro e con il bonus sono diventati 200 direttamente. Ho effettuato diverse operazioni con l’aiuto del mio consulente finanziario, una volta che ho provato a fare trading da solo ho perso una piccola somma. Ci sono anche alcuni amici che fanno trading con lo stesso broker e sono stati loro a suggerirmi questa compagnia. Serve informazione e concentrazione e per questo ti aiuta anche il consulente. Io non faccio nessuna operazione senza il suo consiglio. Ho visto che tante persone lo vedono come un gioco e fanno delle operazioni non studiate, e in questo caso non e’ colpa dello broker.

#10AlexandarNovember 10, 2016, 12:42 pm

Questi due giorni sono stati meravigliosi per il mio deposito. Ho guadagnato in questi giorni piu’ che in tre mesi grazie alle elezioni USA e grazie al mio account manager che non manca mai di avvisarmi quando ci sono novita come questa.

#11NatashaOctober 26, 2016, 1:46 pm

Non mi posso lamentare di niente per trade12 mi stanno trattando bene e sono abbastanza informati. Accetto che sono stata un po’ fastidiosa al inizio pero i ragazzi del servizio clienti sono molto professionali e sono stati capaci a soddisfare le mie richieste.

#12GSmithOctober 5, 2016, 11:43 am

Offering the possibility to open a demo account, to try the free risk operations and to have a bonus of 100% this broker is doing really great. I am a starter and looking at these conditions i decided to open my account with them. Everything is going fine and they are helping me gain experience and money.

#13filipSeptember 16, 2016, 1:54 pm

I saw the commercials of this broker in different sites and decided to open an account with them. I wasnt too informed about trading at the start but with the help of my account manager and the signals they send in my mail im able to trade on my own. Im not saying i became an expert because trading is a little complicated but i understand the operations now. For the moment I’ve increased the amount in my deposit and I will withdraw by next month.

#14A.NardiApril 19, 2016, 9:17 am

100% of bonus? Looks pretty good! Also the 7 days Free Risk it’s a good idea. Do anyone knows this broker? Someone has already worked with?

#15forex demo contestApril 13, 2016, 5:20 am

Worldforexinfo isn’t an informative site. It’s merely a
website that’s dedicated to providing high-quality data (i.e., timely, reliable, insightful, and straightforward to access) that traders will apply
in their pursuit of profits. This mission is logically got
through all means that need, as proved by the varied product combine hosted on the web site.

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

300% Tradable Bonus plus Risk Free Trade – MarketsYes

300% Tradable Bonus plus Risk Free Trade – MarketsYes(0)

300% Forex Tradable Bonus Promotion and Risk Free Trade plus Forex Free Signals all New and existing clients. MarketsYes is offering all prospective clients deposit for up to 3000 USD/EUR/GBP a 300% Tradable Deposit Bonus. Link:  300% Tradable Bonus Promotion Link:  Risk Free Trade plus Forex Free Signals Available to: All New and existing clients

25% Forex Credit Bonus on their First Deposit – HYCM

25% Forex Credit Bonus on their First Deposit – HYCM(0)

25% Credit Forex Bonus Promo available on your Deposits. Experience Some of HYCM New Features, Services and Offers Receive 25% Forex trading credit bonus Link:  25% Trading Bonus on your Deposits Ending Date:  31 December 2017 Available to:   New Clients only Bonus Offer: 25% Forex Trading Bonus Promo Available on your deposits to New Clients only.

$25 Deposit and earn $5000 Cashback Bonus – UFX

$25 Deposit and earn $5000 Cashback Bonus – UFX(0)

100% Forex Real Money Cash-back Bonus Promotion to all new and existing clients. Join and gain exclusive access to the ONLY online trading 100% Forex Cashback rewards bonus program Link:  100% Real Money Cash-back Promotion Link:  $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus Promotion Available to: All new trading account Ending Date: 31 December 2018 Bonus offer:

Weekly Demo Trading Contest – Adamant Finance

Weekly Demo Trading Contest – Adamant Finance(0)

Weekly Forex Demo Trading Contest 2017 total amount of the prize fund is 1300USD. We announce traders’ contest for all who want to take part and to gain prizes. Link:  $50 No Deposit Welcome Bonus Link:  Weekly Forex Trading Contest Available to: All new and existing clients. Ending Date: 31 December 2017 Contest offer: Forex

$30 Fx Bonus to Your Account Completely Free – Fidelis

$30 Fx Bonus to Your Account Completely Free – Fidelis(0)

Get $30 No Deposit Fx Bonus Promotion in your Fidelis CM account and start your forex trading career. Open your new trading account with Fidelis CM in a few simple steps and get your $30 Fx Free No Deposit Bonus credited in your account. Link:  $30 Forex No Deposit Bonus Completely Free Available to: All

Free Forex Trading Signals Promotion – Forex Time

Free Forex Trading Signals Promotion – Forex Time(0)

FXTM Free Forex Trading Signals Spotting Trading Opportunities Just Got Easier and Up to 200% Withdrawable Cashback Rebates and get $4 Cashback back for every lot you trade. Link:  Free Forex Trading Signals Link:  Loyalty Cashback Promotions Link:  200% Withdraw able Cashback Rebates Ending Date: 31 December 2018 Available to: All Customers Bonus Offer: ForexTime

Free MT4 VPS plus 100% Welcome Bonus – FXGiants

Free MT4 VPS plus 100% Welcome Bonus – FXGiants(0)

FXGiants is offering its valued Trader  the exclusive 100% Maximiser Forex Welcome Bonus. Be rewarded with this unique offer and maximise your trading potential with NO limits. Link:  $35 No Deposit Bonus Promotion Link:  100% Maximiser Deposit Bonus. Link:  20% Bonus Advantage up to $2000 Available to: All new trading account Bonus offer: $35 No

$1000 Welcome Deposit Bonus Promotions – eToro

$1000 Welcome Deposit Bonus Promotions – eToro(0)

Get Forex Welcome Deposit Bonus Promotions code by eToro Forex Broker. Trade over 900 global instruments with most advance and friendly trading platform. Link:  Top Copy Trading Social Platforms Link: Up to $1000 Welcome Deposit Bonus Available to: All new account Ending Date: 31 December 2018 Bonus Offer: Get Forex Welcome Deposit Bonus Promotions code

$50 Forex No Deposit Welcome Free Bonus – ForexBull

$50 Forex No Deposit Welcome Free Bonus – ForexBull(0)

$50 Forex No Deposit Welcome Free Bonus is available to all new clients of ForexBull as well as for those who still haven’t got any previous No Deposit Welcome Free Bonuses from the company. Link:  $50 Forex No Deposit Welcome Bonus Available to: All new trading account Ending Date: 31 December 2017 Bonus offer: $50

Forex Global Demo Trading Contest 2017 – AETOS

Forex Global Demo Trading Contest 2017 – AETOS(0)

The AETOS Capital Forex Global Demo Trading Contest 2017, with weekly prizes and overall championship prizes to win! The total prize of the contest is worth $10,000*! Link:  Global Forex Demo Trading Contest Available to: All clients Ending Date: 31 December 2017 Contest offer: Global Forex Demo Trading Contest Top prize worth $10000 As one

Forex Featured Broker

Contacts and information

ForexDepositNews.com Forex Deposit Bonus, Forex No Deposit Bonus, Forex Live Contest, Forex Demo Contest, Free Forex Bonus Forex Brokers Review and Other All Forex promotions.

ForexDepositNews.com